Sunday, November 29, 2009

Mustaches

I forgot to mention when I was in Kerala: literally every man had a mustache.

I know what you're thinking. Everyone? Surely he's exaggerating.



No. I was on the bus and looking at the fashion ads, and wondering how anyone could think the overweight, middle-aged men with mustaches featured could be attractive. Then I realized that lots and lots of men had mustaches.

So I decided to count the next 50 men (over about 20 years of age) that I saw passing by, for a pseudo-scientific poll.

And you know what I found?

49 of them had a mustache or full beard. 98% of men sported a mustache.

What the heck was the one guy thinking?

Actually, rephrase that: how would it feel to be the one person in Kerala who realized how ugly the mustache looks on everyone?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

What's with all the negativity towards mustaches? Give that man credit- Michaelangelo couldn't have sculpted that thing.

Post a Comment