Sunday, December 6, 2009

One Night in Bangkok...

Hopefully someone knows the song...



After a brief hiccup with Indian immigration ("Sir, you need to go to Delhi to get a new visa"), I'm in East Asia.


And definately East Asia. I feel almost like I'm back at home, except that I can't speak a lick of Thai.


In terms of contrast with India, it's like what someone said getting off the plane in Bangkok's airport: "It's so...clean!"


And it's literally one huge party here, because it's the king's birthday. I have never seen anything like it. The city is ablaze with lights, fireworks, and pink. I'll upload a video tomorrow.


And finally, I am absolutely shocked at how... forward the women I've met in Thailand are.


Just... woah...

3 comments:

Hal Baseman said...

one night in bangkok and the world's your oyster

Unknown said...

But you can never be sure if they are women or men...

Into Asia said...

It's nearly impossible to differentiate which gender some of them are. Kind of scary, actually.

Post a Comment