Sunday, November 1, 2009

Snow Is Coming...

RUN!

Sort of. The nearest mountain pass up north was closed yesterday for the first time this season because of snow, and some locals say snow will soon be coming to the valley. I'm not sure if this rumor is based on meteorological forecasts or some old village woman who feels it in her bones, but either way, it's time for me to leave.

So in just a few short hours I'll be taking a relaxing, 16 hour bus ride down to Delhi. Why go to Delhi again? Simply because it is a super-convenient transport hub for north India, and I can rest a day at someone's home before I continue on down south/west to Rajasthan.

Oh, and it's the two month marker for my trip. What a two months it's been: eight countries (plus Palestine)! Hopefully the next couple months will be just as interesting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment